Anganile with My Diary girls

Anganile with My Diary girls
the first day of My diary 2nd season shoot

Home

Sunday, January 23, 2011

the Program opener shooting, the girls had to do a little dancing and shake it alittle, while am.......well just watching, thats wat a producer does..right?? 




 My diary girls with the story teller and a guest



all smiles after a successful first day shoot

TBC 1 studio one, my diary Studio

Witness Manungwi-Presenter

Witness with a guest contributor

Christabella- My diary girl

Glory- My diary girl

make up time,  a girl got look good on camera....no doubt 

My diary girls with Edward Kirutu, a personal friend and a work mate TBC 1, he did most of the set up, and helped in directing, a true professional in Production, much love

checking how the set up feels....waiting for the girls to show up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment